The OR Nation Listserv is used to connect and interact with other OR Nurse Managers and Professionals to discuss topics related to the perioperative environment. Standards of practice, education, management issues, staffing, etc. are only a few of the topics which have been discussed.
The OR Nation Listserv is an email program where you can post and receive timely answers to important questions with your peers.
Anyone who has an interest in the OR Nursing Industry is welcome to join. If for any reason the service does not meet your needs, simply sign off at your command.
ALL CONTENT ON THE ORNATION LISTSERV IS PUBLIC DOMAIN. IT MAY BE PRINTED WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION OR RECOGNITION AND ARCHIVED ON OUR SITE.
1. What is the cost of this service?
This service is complimentary.
2. How do I join OR Nation ListServ?
Simply go to the sign up page. Click here.
3. I forgot my password. How do I retrieve or change it?
To get a password reminder, visit the signup page and enter your email address in the "Unsubscribe or edit options" box.
4. How do I unsubscribe from OR Nation ListServ?
To unsubscribe, visit the login page and click "Unsubscribe".
5. How do I set up a daily-digest feed?
Login to your account, here and navigate to "Your Listserv Subscription Options". Set the "Set Digest Mode" option to either "on" or "off".
6. How do I change my account email address?
Login to your account, here and navigate to "Changing your Listserv memebership information". Click on "Change My Address and Name" and proceed with your changes.
7. Where can I find archived subject matter?
The OR Nation ListServ Archives are located here. View topics by clicking on "Thread", "Subject", "Author" or "Date".
8. How do I post a question or answer?
Compose an email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. How can I find out my settings that the ListServ has for me?
Login to your account, here
10. I send mail for everyone to read but I never see it. Is it really getting out there?
Yes. You will not receive messages that are written by you.
11. Can I sell stuff via OR Nation ListServ?
Members may list equipment they have for sale (e.g., at their hospital) provided they are not formally in the business of selling equipment. If you have a business or work for a business that sells equipment, you MAY NOT use OR Nation ListServ to advertise your product.
13. Is the list down? I am not getting emails.
If the Archives Page is down. Our listserv is down. If the Archives Page is not down, the listserv is not down. If you are having problems, please email email@example.com.
14. Are the "Out of Office" replies still a problem?
They shouldn't be anymore. With our new system, we are able to target these annoying, automatic responses in any variation/form that they are in.